Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Is The Second Verse The Same As The First????

Well, it's been almost three years since I've posted anything on this blog, but I now have the urge to try it again. I have found that my previous posts lead a very important person to my life. Since then I have made connections with family I haven't spoken to in almost 20 years and it has been great.

Hannah is growing and thriving. I can't believe she is over half way finished with 4th grade. Where has the time gone? She will be going to a different school than me next year so I am savoring every second I have left with her being in the same building. While she is not grown, she thinks she is and can get herself in "hot water" pretty quick! She is such a beautiful child. She thinks outside the box and is so unbelievably creative. She just blows me away to watch her and to know that I had a hand in her creation; that my blood runs through her. I am truly blessed. I know that I need to be a better mother to her, God knows I try. If she never remembers anything else about me I hope she always knows how much she is wanted and how much I have and will always love her and that I am so proud of her that my heart hurts. I love you Hannah Grace!!!

No comments: