Thursday, April 16, 2009

Things Are Better

I went to the doctor again to be rechecked and I must say that things are really looking better for me. The doctor did have to tweak my medicine again because I am having almost constant anxiety attacks and I am still getting aggedtated very easily. He agrees though that I am at the end of this cycle and these last two symptoms will disappear with time. Joey and I are trying to work on our problems too,thanks to some good advice from a good friend. We still have a long way to go, but we are making a good start. I hope we will continue to make progress. I do not want my marriage to end.

I love it when my medicine is working. Like right now, I feel really good. I am tired, but I am sitting here rocking in my chair and typing away. I am not angry or filled with hatered and rage. I feel calm. I love this getting back to normal feeling. I feel like I am getting back into my own skin. I love this feeling. It is great to be here mentally. I can't wait until the anxiety and aggitation go away again.
I am a little worried about tonight. Hannah has a ballgame tonight and I know that I will have a problem. I had to leave a store yesterday because of it. I get so "worked up" I feel like I am going to pass out because I just can't breathe. I don't know why it happens, it just does. I know I will feel better though. I will get through this. Kodi, thank you for sticking with me through this! I hope I didn't scare you off.

3 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

Heck no, you didn't scare me off. I'm glad you are finally better. How is Ruth doing?

Heather said...

If you are talking about the Ruth I think you are, she is well. I have seen her twice since Tuesday.

Kodi Logan said...

Ah, Ruth is so nice. I'm glad the 2 of you could become friends again. And how nice are you for allowing her to visit so often?